Thursday 12 March 2009

A Tag and an Award from CJ

Tag With Award

Thank you to Cath J.

Before having the award must complete the tag below :
Name 7 things/persons that you love and then pass this to 7 other bloggers....

1
)RX-Water System - a must have one to gain a good health. ("If you think wellness is expensive, try illness") more info please visit : www.worldwellness.com.my
2) My Refrigerator - to make ice cube :D
3) My washing machine - to help with my clothes, bed sheets... etc....
4) My LCD TV - to enjoy watching my fav channels...
5) My bed - to have a good night sleep
6) My car - to go any places i like, mostly office
7) My set of AOWA - to cook much more easier ^_^

CJ do i qualify for the award? hehehehe..
I love to hear from MourenK, FarraH NA, SheilaJ, Bella (err if u happened to drop by to my blog) and those who visit myOwn, thank you... (ba buat ah jangan tak buat)





3 comments:

CathJ said...

nda payah tanya bah ni wd....memang terus dapat...hihihihi

wendi said...

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mouren said...

7 things/ person??..hemmm...